Our latest and maybe greatest product in our Cricut tool organization system is our Desktop Weeding Waste Bin. Use the desktop trash can in your craft room to put all your vinyl scraps in as you weed. With little flexible teeth it is the easiest way to get those little bits off your tool, and not have a huge mess to clean up. Who knew that garbage could look so elegant!
No more fighting to get those tiny bits off your weeding tool. Simply scrape them along the flexible teeth and watch them fall into the plastic bag. When you are done, simply remove the outer sleeve, collect the bag and throw it away.
- Two pieces: inner basket to put bag in and the outer sleeve slides down over top for a snug fit, and a beautiful feminine look
- Comes with a roll of bags to get you started, but it does take a standard 9" dog waste bag
- Custom designed for the vinyl and HTV crafter to eliminate frustration and time at clean up
- Designed to be sturdy with silicone feet on the bottom to protect your work surface and prevent slipping
- 3D printed with eco-friendly plastics. A harder one for the outer shell and inner basket and a softer, more flexible one on the teeth to ease removal of vinyl off the weeding tool
Love my new tool organizers. They arrived just as expected and are made well. They also add a nice cute touch!
Love this product it is the answer to all those bits as you weed! Love the colour choice! In fact order another one for my other desk as well !
This has been a great addition to my crafting life. All of my scrapes now have somewhere to go instead of in my floor. Thank you.
I used this for this first time this evening. I made a sample baby body suit and had weeded earlier in the evening. It was great with those side teeth to get the off very small iron on pieces. I loved it.
The game changing part came a little later in the evening. I was doing some Cricut Joy Insert Cards with the card mat. My bin was still out on my desk. I took the Cricut large scrapper and with one motion scrapped the insert pieces off the mat. The pieces went right in! It is just the right height. I just put the mat on the bin side and scrapped away. The bin is larger then the mat so all the little pieces went right in the first time. It’s now a multi tasker🙂. Thanks Uniquely Why Not!!!
Just received this today and I absolutley love it.