Do you know what’s frustrating? Diving into an amazing crafting project only the spend more time hunting for tools than actually creating anything. Imagine all your tools organized in one place. I know, it’s like we’re in your head. Get your crafting area organized to fit the way you work and why not make it both beautiful and organized? Craft room organization dreams do come true with a 3D Printed Cricut Tool Organizer. This newer design has a wider band of accent colour for extra pop.
- Tiered design for easy sorted access to all your tools: easy to see, easy to grab, easy to put away so tools don’t get lost under a mountain of vinyl or cardstock in the middle of a project.
- Eight carefully designed slots for perfect fit across the back for all your weeding tools.
- One large scraper slot, tiered to a lower level with two more slots for small scrapers.
- The rounded end pockets keep larger brayers and rotary cutters handy.
- Large open space in the front to hold extra pens, glue sticks and other miscellaneous items for your project.
- Rounded feminine design with a choice of accent colours to match your crafting area. After all isn’t creating the perfect crafting space all part of the hobby?
- Signature accent colour in the bottom of the slots for a light feminine look
- Silicone feet to protect your work surface and prevent slipping. We have to admit, the feet were for function, but they sure do finish off the look.
- 3D Printed using eco-friendly plastic because we care about mother earth.
- Carefully designed to maximize space and minimize the amount of materials needed- we really do care about our eco footprint.
Organized and pretty- a crafter’s dreams meet reality!
NOTE: Tools and accessories not included. Cricut® is a registered trademark of Cricut Inc.
Great Product and Customer Service was awesome. Thank you so much.
I love that it doesn't take up much space and that my wedding tools are in arms reach. Now only if I could organize everything else this easy🤔.
Exactly what I have been looking for. Fits all my tools into one space.