Our latest and maybe greatest product in our Cricut tool organization system is our Desktop Weeding Waste Bin. Use the desktop trash can in your craft room to put all your vinyl scraps in as you weed. With little flexible teeth it is the easiest way to get those little bits off your tool, and not have a huge mess to clean up. Who knew that garbage could look so elegant!
No more fighting to get those tiny bits off your weeding tool. Simply scrape them along the flexible teeth and watch them fall into the plastic bag. When you are done, simply remove the outer sleeve, collect the bag and throw it away.
- Two pieces: inner basket to put bag in and the outer sleeve slides down over top for a snug fit, and a beautiful feminine look
- Comes with a roll of bags to get you started, but it does take a standard 9" dog waste bag
- Custom designed for the vinyl and HTV crafter to eliminate frustration and time at clean up
- Designed to be sturdy with silicone feet on the bottom to protect your work surface and prevent slipping
- 3D printed with eco-friendly plastics. A harder one for the outer shell and inner basket and a softer, more flexible one on the teeth to ease removal of vinyl off the weeding tool
What a genius idea!! I absolutely love it! The construction is awesome.
I am so terrible, I love my bin but still getting use to having it. I plan to add some decals to it to make it more noticeable so i can remember not to stick my vinyl to myself lol.
This is one of my favourite tools. I usually have weeding debris everywhere. I have tried putting small baggies taped to my weeding table and it was a pain. This bin is wonderful, the opening is big, the 2 part bin holds the baggies perfectly. Once I'm done weeding, the baggie goes right in the garbage and I am ready for my next project. It is easy to move from one place to another, just like the tool holder. Can't wait to see what Uniquely Whynot comes out with next.
love it thanks is very handy now won't get vinyl all over me
The weeding bin is amazing. I love how much easier it is to use than a Kleenex box. I highly recommend this product.